Tuesday 10 March 2009

Yay

Well I think that's all I'm going to upload for now, I've been doing it all morning and now I should really do some animating, or some dissertation (joy of joys). Oooh and some good news, I got a 1st for my pre-production! I may put up some drawings I did for my pre-production soon, I had to do a character design and came up with a creature that I'm proud of, a bit like my strange, misshapen, ugly baby. Of all the things I've come up with, he's definatley the most warped. But I love him. I'll probably put him up on Deviant art (http://i-am-kim.devianart.com if your interested! Or bored.) at some point too, once I've photoshopped him up a bit. But that's enough for now. My PC's screaming at me to stop uploading stuff, so I'm going to torture it with Maya now.

No comments:

Post a Comment