Tuesday 10 March 2009

Works in Progress

So these are my works in progress. These are all animations I'm working on for my Final Third year showreel. They're all at a standard that I'm happy to put them up here, although they all still need tweaking here and there, and some areas need a right sorting out! They're not far off finished, but I thought I'd put them up for now, and put up the finished ones at a later date! I'm using Maya for all these, I may use Max for my last animations, we shall see......

Oh and with the mime, the guy is trying to steal brownies next to sign that says do not touch. I know it's difficult to read at the moment (well, hopefully not TOO difficult!) but once its finished it should make sense. And I say SHOULD...

(mammoth rig by S Sudeesh at highend3D.com.)

No comments:

Post a Comment